Skills Training in the Financial Services and FinTech Sector
FINtech Careers, a Manpower Alberta Program, is a no-cost government-funded training program, designed in partnership with ReTrain Canada and SAIT to provide technology-driven training to Albertans looking to pivot into the Financial Technology (Fintech) sector.
Funded by the Alberta Ministry of Labour & Immigration.
To join FINtech Careers you must be:
- 18 years of age or older and out of the secondary school system for at least 1 year
- A resident of Alberta
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- Unemployed or EI eligible
- Have a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) of 7 or greater
- Manpower to define eligibility
- Be ready, willing, and able to commit to full-time training and employment
You will get:
- 2 weeks of Employment Preparation Training with Manpower
- 8 weeks of Occupational Skills Training with ReTrain Canada or SAIT
- Up to 4 weeks of unpaid work experience
- 3-month access to job placement assistance