Return to Work ProgramsUpskilling Canada's Workforce with Skills Employers Need
Case Managers – How ReTrain Canada Can Help
If you’re a case manager looking for proven reskilling, upskilling, and job placement training programs designed to get your clients back into the workforce fast, you’re in the right place!
We are proud to offer instructor-led training programs proven to return people back into the workforce quickly. Our team works directly with clients to identify their passions and existing skill sets before providing recommendations for upskilling, reskilling or professional development tailored to their unique needs.
From there, our team works with the client to confirm their chosen job training program and provide you with ongoing updates so you know exactly how successful they are in their training.
- 75% of our students successfully land jobs after completing our job placement training programs.
- Our upskilling, reskilling & job placement training programs are tailored to meet your client’s specific needs and goals.
- Expert instructors lead our professional development training courses, ensuring hands-on instruction with a high level of professionalism and knowledge transfer.
- We have expertise in working alongside case managers and will provide you with frequent status updates and proactive action if changes are needed.
How to Get Started
- Once your client is ready to begin the journey to reskilling or upskilling, we invite you to contact our team using the contact form found below.
- During our initial contact, we will get to know your client a bit better including a history of their existing skills and interests.
- From there, we will work directly with the client to perform an assessment to identify their passions and existing skill sets before providing recommendations for upskilling, reskilling or professional development tailored to their unique needs.
- Once a program or course has been chosen, we will work with the client to confirm their training.
- So you’re never worrying about chasing down client information, you can rest assured that our team will provide you with frequent updates on your client’s progress, leaving you with more time to do what you do best – helping others.
Our In-Demand Programs
Financial Technology Training
Gain skills training in the Financial Services and FinTech Sector with no prior experience in these fields required. You will learn about digital currencies and cybersecurity basics.
Alberta Cybersecurity Training
This program for Albertans provides skills training in cybersecurity with no prior experience in the field required. Cybersecurity is a field experiencing exponential growth with demand for all positions.
Technical Customer Service
and Sales Positions
Technology-driven upskilling to Albertans to find work in the tech sector.
Between the regular business operations and certified accounting, there remains an overwhelming demand for bookkeepers. This course is designed to introduce students to the business processes of effective bookkeeping, including documentation, bookkeeping processes, accounting terminology, and reporting.
Let’s Look at some Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of professional development and reskilling courses for my clients?
There are many benefits to taking professional development courses. The most important may be that employees can improve their productivity and efficiency through training in addition to learning new techniques. Upskilling and reskilling can result in learning new skills and staying up-to-date on the latest industry trends. Additionally, they can help build relationships with others, leading to new opportunities and job placement.
How do professional development courses help improve job placements?
Professional development courses can help improve productivity by giving employees the tools and skills they need to do their jobs effectively. In addition, these courses can also lead to increased job satisfaction, which can, in turn, lead to higher productivity levels. Overall, professional development courses offer many benefits that can help improve both individual and organizational performance.
What pre-qualifications are needed for my clients to enroll?
We specialize in short-term, functional training designed to return people to work. Students don’t need any prior knowledge or certifications. Our training programs will fully educate and prepare students to get started in a new and rewarding career.