Our courses are designed with the input of industry leaders, to ensure that students have the best opportunity to succeed in high-demand jobs. Some of our courses in the hottest fields right now are:
- Bookkeeping and Accounting
- Customer Service
- Corporate Leadership
- Augmented/Virtual Reality Development
We also offer several courses designed to take a student from zero experience to full competency in a variety of roles. If you are entering an office role for the first time, we offer an extensive range of courses to equip you with the skills and technical knowledge to thrive.
ReTrain Canada is proud to serve Canada’s front-line veteran communities. ReTrain Canada’s definition of veterans includes our many people in high-impact public service roles, including military, nurses, doctors, police, EMTs, Firefighters, Search and Rescue, and their families. We are pleased to offer several benefits for veterans looking to transition successfully into civilian careers.
- Leading-edge employment training
- Experienced career mentors – transitioning into a civilian role can be a daunting task. Our courses are instructed by mentors selected for their knowledge, teaching ability, learner-focus, and capacity to provide training with patience and insight. Our goal is to ensure that our learners get top-quality education in a way that suits them, no matter their backgrounds.
- International Connections – ReTrain Canada is connected with several veterans’ groups and organizations across North America, including Spartan Wellness and American Veteran Industries. We are proud to be part of our veterans’ communities!
Veteran Affairs Canada Education and Training Benefit
Are you considering transitioning into a civilian career after military service? We have in-house staff who can guide you through the process of applying for the Veteran Affairs Canada Education and Training Benefit, which can be used to attend many of our training courses.
ReTrain ReThink ReNew
ReTrain Canada honours Canada’s veterans and veteran communities for their commitment and service. We are pleased to offer support for veterans and their families while they are looking to transition successfully into civilian careers.
For those who are new to computers, and for those who are comfortable with computers and are ready to expand on their knowledge
Expand your success by becoming a leader and trainer within your organization
We offer Microsoft Office training for new users, and for those with experience looking to unlock the potential of the most powerful systems and collaboration features
Essential skills for developing software and crafting experiences in virtual or augmented reality.
We welcome requests for custom courseware and inquries about training that might not be covered in this catalogue. Call today to find out how we can partner with your organization to provide cutting-edge training!
Are you or your organization looking to develop a new capability on the fly, but don’t have the time for a seminar, let alone a three-day course? We offer customized, high-density lessons that can be taught over a lunch hour.