Our courses are designed with the input of industry leaders, to ensure that students have the best opportunity to succeed in high-demand jobs. Some of our courses in the hottest fields right now are:
- Bookkeeping and Accounting
- Customer Service
- Corporate Leadership
- Augmented/Virtual Reality Development
- Financial Technology
- Medicinal Cannabis
We also offer several courses designed to take a student from zero experience to full competency in a variety of roles. If you are entering an office role for the first time, we offer an extensive range of courses to equip you with the skills and technical knowledge to thrive.
Register with the Spartan Network for access to wellness support, and prescriptions for medical cannabis.
ReTrain Canada is proud to serve Canada’s front-line veteran communities. ReTrain Canada’s definition of veterans includes the many people in high-impact public service roles, including military, nurses, doctors, police, EMTs, Firefighters, Search and Rescue, and their families. We are pleased to offer several benefits for veterans looking to transition successfully into civilian careers.
- Leading-edge employment training
- Experienced career mentors – transitioning into a civilian role can be a daunting task. Our courses are instructed by mentors selected for their knowledge, teaching ability, learner-focus, and capacity to provide training with patience and insight. Our goal is to ensure that our learners get top-quality education in a way that suits them, no matter their backgrounds.
- International Connections – ReTrain Canada is connected with several veterans’ groups and organizations across North America, including Spartan Wellness and American Veteran Industries. We are proud to be part of our veterans’ communities!
Veteran Affairs Canada Education and Training Benefit
Are you considering transitioning into a civilian career after military service? We have in-house staff who can guide you through the process of applying for the Veteran Affairs Canada Education and Training Benefit, which can be used to attend many of our training courses.